Membership fees are $80.00 per year and are due each July. Membership runs from April to March the following year.
Quarterly prorata fees are offered for new members who join after the start of the financial year, for example:
• $60.00 from 1 July each year
• $40.00 from 1 October each year
• $20.00 from 1 January each year
You are welcome to attend our Sew Days as a visitor, You can come for your first visit will be free, and ongoing we ask that you pay a casual fee of $7.00 per meeting for up to two meetings. As part of our objective in forming the BrisbaneMQG is to create community, at the third meeting, we will ask that you join the Guild.
- Attendance to monthly meetings, no extra room fees
- Ability to vote in Guild activities
- Participation in Guild swaps, exchanges, bees, field trips, and special guest speakers
- Priority registration for retreats, workshops, and sew-ins
- Discounts to all Guild events
- Membership of The Modern Quilt Guild including your own personal account for accessing the MQG social site
Follow the registration process to start your membership application.
2) You will then receive an email with an invoice for your membership fees, which will outline the amount and options for payment.
Please note dues will not be refunded should you choose to leave the guild.
All questions should be directed to BrisbaneMQG@gmail.com
As the Brisbane Modern Quilt Guild is an incorporated entity under the Associations Incorporation Act 1981, we have some legal bits and bobs we need to make you aware of: We are governed by the Model rules, as adopted by the Guild on 18 May 2014. This is in accordance with section 71(1) of the Associations Incorporation Act 1981. In accordance with section 70(a) of the Associations Incorporation Act 1981, we advise that the Brisbane Modern Quilt Guild Inc has public liability insurance in the amount of $10,000,000.00.